Here you can find all of the new policies that we are implementing in our office to help better protect you, the patient, and our staff.
1. All Patients MUST where a mask
- If you do not have a mask, watch this video to learn how to make your own with things around your house!
2. We will send you a text about 30 mins prior to your appointment. When you park, please text us that you have arrived.
3. We have hand sanitizer all around the office. Please don't hesitate to use it. If you do not see any, ask our staff for some assistance.
4. Please keep the pen that we have given you. We sterilize all of our pens and do not want it back.
5. Our lobby is set up for proper social distancing
6. We have spaced out our appointments to reduce the amount of people in our office at one time.
7. You will not be allowed to bring a guest back to your appointment with you.
8. You must wash your hands with warm, soapy water as soon as your enter the exam room.
9. We are doing everything on our end to disinfect and sanitize the office before and after every patient.
10. We will always take your temperature and have your fill out the proper consent forms before EVERY visit.
11. We will take our staff's temperature twice, daily.
12. We will always wear masks.
13. We will wear gloves.
14. We will do our part to keep you safe and healthy!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
We look forward to seeing you!