The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We are committed to providing experiences and services that meet the highest sanitation and hygiene standards in the medical industry. To enjoy your experince to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other guests and medical employees. Until further notice, we will be implementing the following protocols.
AS A CLINIC, WE COMMIT TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- Appointments will be scheduled with sufficient time in between to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Staff's temperature will be checked three times a day and will be logged daily by management.
- All staff will be required to wear a facemask & gloves.
- Lobby, office, treatment rooms, and bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected after every client or every 30 minutes.
- Hand Sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap is availble in every treatment room and bathroom.
- Acrylic face guards will be located at the front desk for the time being.
AS A GUEST, YOU MUST COMMIT TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Refraining from visiting the office if you have a fever or communicable illness and/or if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- All patients are asked to wear a face covering.
- Patient temperatures will be checked upon arrival. Patients will not be seen if showing signs of a fever.
- No family members, guests or individuals who do not have an appointment will be allowed in lobby or treatment rooms with patient.
- Patients must consent and respond to CDC-required COVID-19 questionnaire before treatment.
- Patients must wash hands for atleast 20 seconds before treatment.